Frugal Living Can Be Lavish Living "
Yes, you can live frugal and "lavish" at the same time.
Money saving tips, as well as money-conscious living, is where you start. If you appreciate the experience of seeing money in the bank, plus moving toward "lavish" and financial liberation, then this site will give you the foundational footsteps necessary.
This site has been put together to give you the tools necessary to turn your savvy spending into honoring every dollar and ultimately reaching liberation...
That is to have the freedom of choice to do what you want to do, rather than having financial circumstances dictate what you have to do.
If you're finally ready to take money saving tips to the next level, scroll through this site regularly to continue your own "Lavish Cheapskate" lifestyle.
These frugal footsteps are what took me from over $77,000.00 in credit-card debt alone, to becoming debt-free, buying a home, buying real estate outside my home, and having enough money to face a layoff and say YIPPY! And I did it as a single mother.
If I can do it, so can you!
You can activate this kind of lifestyle Starting Today...
Want to start freeing up money every time you grocery shop? Click on the "Grocery Shopping Link" to the left to find out more.
When you consider becoming debt-free and building wealth, wouldn't it be more exciting and easier to accomplish if you started to see results TODAY?
You can. Simply scroll through the links for great tips to discover how simple frugal footsteps can help you achieve financial freedom too!
This goes beyond saving a dollar. You are now on your way to building a great relationship with money that gives you the freedom you desire!
- Frugal Steps Blog and Updates
- The Frugal Steps Blog keeps you up-to-date with simple steps to free up money in everyday spending. This feed will inform you of updates to the website, frugalfoosteps.com - Subscribe here.
- The Grocery Shopping List That Saves You Money
- Discover 5 simple steps to make the most out of using a grocery shopping list and save on groceries. Here are these tips...
- Frugal Meal Planning To Save Time and Money
- Frugal seekers- Discover meal planning that is easy, saves time, and is nutritious as well.
- Frugal and Healthy Food List
- Frugal and healthy eating is possible! Here is a healthy food list of the most nutritionally dense foods that are lavishly cheap. Print out this list...
- Recipes that are Lavishly Cheap
- Recipes that are easy and lavishly cheap...
- Coffee Savings and tips for Coffee Drinkers
- Coffee savings... frugal footsteps to save money for coffee drinkers...
- Credit Repair- You can start today without spending a dime...
- Credit Repair- Tips on how to improve your credit score on your own...
- Debt Elimination with Frugal Footsteps...
- Debt Elimination is possible with easy Frugal Footsteps. Read more...
- Frugal Do it Yourself Projects for home
- Lavishly Cheap Resource for Do it Yourself Projects for the home
- Household Budget Made Simple- Frugal ways to Make the Most out of every dollar
- Your Household Budget Simplified through these Frugal Footsteps... Begin with this simple budget worksheet. Read more...
- Clearance clothes shopping... Tips on how to maximize savings.
- Clothes shopping at clearance prices for frugal living. Find the best time to buy and the best clearance clothes shopping links...
- Home decorating for the frugal budget.
- Home Decorating for frugal seekers... Discover how to decorate lavishly from The Lavish Cheapskate. Continue reading how to add pizazz to every room...
- Do It Yourself Decorative Wall Projects...
- Do It Yourself Decorative Wall Projects with tutorial videos and more...
- Energy Efficiency & Money Saving Tips for the Home
- Energy Efficiency & Money Saving Tips for the Home
- Frugal Gift Giving... Ways to give
- Gift Giving can not only be frugal, it can can be easy... Here are some tips and ideas to slash your gift giving costs. Read more...
- Holiday Shopping & Sharing Great Frugal Finds with Lavish Cheapskates!
- Holiday Shopping Updates of Great Frugal Finds for the Lavish Cheapskate...
- Kids Crafts and Fun Resources for Parents and Kids
- Kids Crafts and Fun Projects and Resources for the Family
- Free Movies You Can Watch Now!
- Free movies you can watch right now with nothing to download!
- Free Family Fun for the Entire Family
- Free Family Fun with Frugal Ideas at home and more! <i>Click here to read more...</i>
- Budget Travel Tips with Frugal Footsteps
- Budget Travel is possible with these frugal tips from Frugal Footsteps.com. Click here to read more...
- Income at home is not only possible, it can be fun!
- Frugal Seekers can now build their own website and have income at home... reach search engine optimization automatically, target your audience, and create residual income streams. Read more...
- Frugal Millionaires... demonstrating the foundation to wealth
- Frugal Millionaires...You will be amazed at who makes the list. <em>Read this month's feature...</em>
- Music Picks- By singles and albums
- Favorite Music Picks- By singles, and by the album
- Ardy Skinner's Favorite Funny Videos
- Here are my favorite funny videos I have found while trying to find great info for you...
- Other Resources
- Other Frugal Resources and links to further guide you...
- Frugal and Freaky... Strange and hard to believe!
- Frugal and freaky... Strange and hard to believe!
- Contribute to Frugal
- Would you like to share your knowledge about frugal? Great, find out how you can submit your story or tip here.